Big data is a
rapidly expanding research area spanning the fields of
computer science and information management, and has become
a ubiquitous term in understanding and solving complex
problems in different disciplinary fields such as
engineering, applied mathematics, medicine, computational
biology, healthcare, social networks, finance, business,
government, education, transportation and
Workshop on Big Data Engineering will be held in Da Nang, Vietnam in its first year during July 4-6, 2020 jointly with ICSCGE. The workshop aims to promote an exchange of recent and advanced information among scientists and engineers in the wide field of big data engineering and related technologies. The forum is also aimed particularly at promoting communication and collaboration between fundamental researchers and those engaged in the development of practical technology in respective areas of big data engineering.
• Data Mining Applications in Science and
• Data Mining Tools and Software
• Big Data Technologies
• Big Data Analytics
• Big Data Algorithm
• Big Data Optimization
• Forecasting from Big Data
• Big Data Applications, Challenges and Opportunities
• Data Mining and Machine Learning
• Data Mining Methods and Algorithms
Submissions will be reviewed by the conference technical committees, and accepted papers will be published in International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Scopus, EI, Google Scholar, and other major databases.
Selected papers will be published in Journal of Computers, which will be indexed by DBLP, EBSCO, EI (INSPEC, IET), DOAJ, ProQuest, WorldCat, CNKI, etc.
Please submit your full paper/abstract via iConference Submission System using the link (Only .pdf files are applicable) : http://confsys.iconf.org/conference/wbde2020
Oral Presentation Guideline
• Know the time and location of your session. Make sure you know how to get to the meeting room where your session is held.
• Arrive to the room 10 minutes before the start of the session and introduce yourself to the session chair.
• A laptop, projector, and screen will be available in the session room. Presenters are not allowed to use their own laptop which will help eliminate unnecessary wasting of time between presentations except in special circumstances.
• Create your presentation using MS PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats and save it onto a USB drive. Bring the USB drive to the session and upload the presentation to the laptop in the session room at least 10 minutes before the start time of your session. You can also bring it earlier during the coffee/lunch breaks of any days before your presentation.
Poster Presentation Guideline
• The recommended poster size is Landscape format, Arch E which is 36 inches high by 48 inches wide ( 92 cm x 122 cm ). European alternative ISO A0 (84 cm x 119 cm) can also be used.
• Each poster presenter is required to defend his/her poster during the respective poster session slot.
• The title of your poster should be done in block letters which are AT LEAST 8 to 10 cm (3 to 4 inches) high.
• All text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 meters. Make the lettering at least 1 cm high, smaller lettering will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 meters.
• Prepare your poster carefully so that it can be used as the basis to explain and answer questions from the viewers.