OVERVIEW AND INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS SUCCESSFULLY
ASSISTING WHISTLEBLOWER TEACHER OVERCOME
HEALTHQUEST'S 2 YEARS OF STONE WALLING.
The actions of HealthQuest, especially its
psychiatric processes against whistleblowers, had
been documented, publicized, and filmed by the media.
- In June 1998 Val Kerrison's survey was published
by WhistleBlowers Australia, and circulated widely.
- The 1999 Ombudsman (
presumed to be Irene Moss who was later appointed By
Bob Carr to be ICAC Commissioner ), after receiving the survey results,
wrote to HealthQuest."
- 1999 Mar 26 The World Psychiatric Association in Denmark wrote a somewhat stronger
letter to Professor Janis
Wilson, Ethics, Royal Australian and New Zealand
College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP)
- 2004 WBDE were providing support to a
'HealthQuested' teacher. In October 2005 WBDE wrote to
Dr Armand Casolin CMO HealthQuest.
- 2006 Jul 12 A DoCS employee writes to
- 2006 Jul 14 Industrial Workers of the World
publish the Teacher's story.
- 2006 Jul 16 Brett Collins, President, Justice
Action writes to HealthQuest
- 2006 Jul 20 WBDE Human Rights and Ethics Panel
Letter to Dr Peter Dodwell, CMO HealthQuest
- 2006 Jul 21 [name, organisation, and document temporarily withheld at this time]
regarding a teacher's right to work."